The description as read on yankeecandle.com;
"Mmmmm! Creamy vanilla frosting meets moist, rich, chocolate for a treat that is so real you may want to lick your fingers!"
Which is pretty much true. As much of a chocolate lover I am, I turn away from scented cocoa candles and melts. A lot of the chocolate scents out there tend to smell very artificial and also have a bit of a 'headache inducing' note for me. Yankee Candle's 'Whoopie Pie' is far from that, on cold sniff it comes off as a real piece of chocolate candy but once warmed oh my, it is truly a treat. I am melting 1/2 the tart in my glade (20 watt) warmer and the throw is just amazing. I could skip dessert with a tart like this. Whoopie Pie is a nice addition to my collection and I wish I would of have gotten more. I will have to say I would give this wax melt a 4 out of 5!

No comments:
Post a Comment