Saturday, June 21, 2014

June Ipsy Bag

The thought of a mystery bag full of goodies for a decent price was the main reason I decided to join. At first it took about 2-3 months to go from the "wait list" to actually receiving the mini bags. I was not impressed to say the least about this month's bag. 

  The bag itself was adorable with the pineapples and being a dark color. 



The contents of the bag seem as if they were a joke! 



I have never heard of essence of beauty, but I am open to trying new brands, which was the whole idea of the ipsy bag. Boy do I find this scent unpleasant. It smells strong but very laundry detergent like. I need to find good use for this that doesn't involve my body! 

The Marc Anthony spray I did enjoy. I don't have much to say for this as in I'm not that big into hair products, I'm more of a 'my hair is always up or tucked away' kind of person. 

Now this is where it becomes an evil joke. I found this product to be useless. The mascara was already dried out in the tube, so it made me wonder how long have they had this. The tube went straight into the trash! 


The last two items in the bag weren't anything great either. The lip gloss was a nude pink color that I don't usually wear and the liner had a fine point but the consistency of it was watery that it wouldn't work on my oily eyelids.

This bag was a complete failure for and it makes me question what goes in the actual bags. I do not know if I will keep up the subscription or not! As for now I will it another month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment