Thursday, June 19, 2014

Influenster #VowVoxBox

Recently I came home to a mini Tiffany blue box on my doorstep, I could not wait to open the box and see what surprises I had inside.




At a first glance I was overfilled with joy! I love the eco tools brand and recently had been hunting for the complexion sponge. 


The contents of the box included:


  •  Pure Silk shave cream (5 oz.) $1.49 
  • Tide-To-Go Pen which a 3 ct. go for around $7.99
  • Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream valued at $30.99
    I can't say how much in love I am with this box!



  • EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge $5.99
  • Sally Hansen in Barracuda $7.99


I have used the sponge as a gentle scrub for my face and I have no complaints about it. It's gentle but it does get the job done at buffing away dead skin. I am currently using the Olay cream at night, and so far there isn't much to say about it. The cream itself smells light and fresh and is moisturizing!  I have yet to use the other items but I have thrown the tide pen in my purse for on the go stains! 




I did receive this box complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment