Monday, June 23, 2014

Nail Mail: Julep Red Tag Sale & Birthstone Collection

Julep Maven had their Redtag sale about a week ago, which was not a huge success in where their Facebook event time did not match with the opening of the actual online store sale. The link was up and working by 10 p.m. PST. I placed two orders one in which still has not arrived and that was the one I placed that very same night around midnight. The second order which was placed the next morning arrived yesterday. The smaller order included nine nail polishes.


The first five from left to right: Diane, Fiore, Clio, Adele, and Karen.

Left to right: Cara, Nellie, Taylor, and Alice.


The only polish that was not in the redtag sale was Alice, I used the promo code "POLISHPERK" to get a free regular priced polish, the rest of them were priced between $2-$4 each.  


My other order was the birthstone collection of the first six months. They recently released the entire collection for hitting the halfway mark of the year, so I ended up grabbing all of them!
Left to right: January "Betty", February "Rosa", March "Aretha", May "Priscilla" 

Left to right: June "Kathy" and April "Coretta" 

The last two have to be my favorite from the collection so far. They both go great with just about every color! 


If you're interested in trying Julep you could go here and get your first box for free by typing FREEBOX in the promo selection!  




No comments:

Post a Comment