The bundle monster (create your own series 2013) were priced at $14.99, and were free shipping as well.
I started to play around with the stampers and didn't nail polishes to see what works best, so far it has been a failure on my collection of polishes. The stamper works great, plus the smaller end is a bonus in helping place smaller images on my nail bed!
The set of plates were a wonderful mixture of girly, fun and classy for a pop of design.
As you can see there is 26 plates in the set, with an array of different sizes to choose from. A small warning, regular nail polish remover will not work in removing the nail polish. The plates ended up showing where I had cleaned them, so a trip to buy 100% acetone will be in the making! They also came with a removable blue plastic sticker on top of each plate to prevent anything from damaging the plates and I was very pleased about that.
All in all I am happy about this purchase, it'll just take some time to get the hang of it and to find the right product that will work for them.








No comments:
Post a Comment