My mini order came in about a week and a half ago giving me enough time to sample everything in the box, and boy am I pleased!
The website offers certain discounted deals when you purchase a certain amount, so for about .89 cents the minimum for these Nature's Bakery blueberry fig bars were 6. I regret not buying more. I have never been a big fan of fig but you could hardly taste it in these, they're sweet but not overly sweet and go hand in hand with a nice hot tea in the morning or as a to-go pick me up snack!
These were another one of those minimum buys offered. You had to get two prices at $1.29 each. I have to say these were A LOT smaller than I thought. I was not paying attention to the ounce/gram size just the flavor. For the price and how small they were I do not if I will re-purchase, they were so rich which I loved with the sweetness and the tartness of the raspberry but the price has me looking for other dark chocolates to snack on.
Another minimum buy of two for each was these. I have always been a huge tea drinker so I didn't mind this buy two deal. Each box was $2.99 which was a huge steal for Yogi tea which ranges from $3-$7 around me. The positive energy really is a mood elevating tea, the sweet citrus is a perfect way to start your day and wake you up, and it's even sweeter with a touch of honey. The green tea is a typical green tea not too grassy and not watery so I can't complain.
Another tea buy that I am still trying to figure out what goes with it, so far adding it to cold smoothies I lose the taste. I need to play around with warming liquids and flavoring as in honey and such. The 50 gram container was $8.99 and another was added to my cart for $4.50 for a B1G1 deal.
Now these were a buy for the little one. Where if I'm going to eat better he will as well. And these will be there to help potty train!
Now on to the beauty part of my order.
The infamous Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, this stuff is amazing and it does help with my dark spots. I have only used it once but I know I will fully review this item! The clay deserves a post of it's own. The 1 pound container was $4.99 which is great since it is a powder that you add your choice of liquid to. The Vitacost eye cream was another sample item which I accidentally got two for the B1G1 so I'm still sampling it and I know eye creams don't magically change anything overnight. One tube would be $8.99 so it was a decent price!
If you've been wondering about purchasing from Vitacost I hope this post helped with a few items to look into. And you could also get $10 off a purchase of $30 with this link.









No comments:
Post a Comment